Green Venture Capital: Leading VCs on Analyzing Greentech Market Opportunities, Evaluating Investment Potential and Risks, and Predicting the Future for Green Investing (Inside the Minds)
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Maurice E.P. Gunderson, Senior Partner, CMEA - "Capital Greentech Investing: The Fundamentals"
2. Michael J. Brown, Chairman, Chrysalix Energy Ventures - "Rethinking the Model: The Nuances of VC Investing in the Green Arena"
3. John K. Balbach, Advisor, Beetle Capital Partners - "The Evolution and Future of Green Venture Investing"
4. Kef Kasdin, General Partner, Battelle Ventures LP - "Greentech is a Business, Not a Movement"
5. Steve Westly, Founder and Managing Partner, The Westly Group - "How the World's Greatest Challenge May Turn Into the World's Greatest Business Opportunity"
6. Jon Sakoda, Partner, New Enterprise Associates - "Analyzing Greentech Through an Economic Lens"
Appendix A: Sample Deal Evaluation Memo
Appendix B: Sample Company Quarterly Report