SAP Organizational Management (SAP OM) in SAP ERP HCM (SAP PRESS)
* Set up and maintain organizational structures and units in SAP ERP HCM Organizational Management
* Use OM tools like MSS and MDT, the Organization and Staffing interface, General Structure, and Expert Mode
* Integrate OM with HR processes for on-premise SAP ERP HCM and with SAP SuccessFactors
Organizational Management Basics
Learn OM basics, including the object-oriented concept and object relationships. Maintain objects and relationships using implementation guides, end user interfaces, and other tools.
Key OM Tools
Discover and explore the tools delivered by SAP to maintain objects and relationships, such as MSS and MDT, the Organization and Staffing interface, Simple Maintenance, General Structure, Expert Mode, and more.
Reporting in OM
Explore the different reporting tools and see how you can create flat reports, analytical reports, statistical reports, and more.
* The object-oriented concept
* Evaluation paths
* MSS and MDT interfaces
* Infotype maintenance
* Matrix structure
* PNP/PNPCE, PAP, and PCH databases
* Reporting tools
* Implementation guides
* Integration switches
* SAP SuccessFactors