Taxes For Small Businesses: QuickStart Beginner's Guide To Understanding Taxes For Your Startup, Sole Proprietorship, and LLC
Are you thinking about starting a business but are confused by the taxes?
Do you already own a business and need to know the tax repercussions of having employees versus outsourcing to contractors?
Are you confused on depreciation and how to use it to your tax advantage?
Not sure which accounting software to use?
Do you need an accountant or can you do your taxes yourself?
Find the answers to these questions and more
As a small business owner, you have a lot on your mind. Worries consist of how to increase sales, how much inventory to keep, and whether or not to rent office space. While these concerns are important, theyâre not as important as managing your taxes, which is an aspect of your small business that involves both profitability and legal compliance issues. If you donât handle your small businessâ taxes correctly, you can count on the almighty Internal Revenue Service or IRS to come knocking, nay, banging at your small businessâ door to make things really hard and costly for you. Thatâs why consistent and efficient tax management for your small business is something that you need to learn.
In this book you will learn:
- How to manage your small business taxes
- How to improve your standing with the almighty IRS
- How to maximize your profits
- Which business structure is best for you?
- How your choice of business structure will effect your taxes
- How to plan tax management
- The different types of taxes your business will have to pay
- How your chose of accounting methods can change your tax implications
- Whether not to hire a professional
- The basic elements of computing for your business income tax returns.
This book features a lengthy discussion on the issue of depreciation and how to maximize that as a tax-deductible expense. Youâll learn how to manage your small businessâ payroll taxes, should you decide to or are already employing people to help you run your business. This is another crucial area where most small business owners tend to struggle with and often need assistance in.
Donât wait until the IRS starts knocking â or banging â down your small businessâs doors before you take action. Buy this book now and learn how to manage your small businessâs taxes effectively and continue staying on the good side of the almighty IRS!
Download your copy today!